How to configure DVBLink tuners in Windows MediaCenter
Configuring DVBLink virtual tuners is part of Windows MediaCenter TV Setup.
TV Setup should be performed only once when DVBLink Server or DVBLink Network Client is installed for the first time.
To do TV Setup start Windows MediaCenter and go to Settings -> TV -> TV signal -> Setup TV Signal. This starts a TV Setup wizard. Follow the steps of the wizard to setup your TV Signal:
- Select your actual Region
- Enter your actual postcode
- Agree to the terms of Guide services
- At this point Media Center starts downloading of latest TV setup data for your region
- MediaCenter may ask you whether to install PlayReady. Install it.
- Select one by one and configure all shown DVBLink Tuners:
Important! You must configure all DVBLink Tuners (4 or 8 depending on the chosen DVBLink server installation) even if you have only one DVBLink source.
- At this point MediaCenter will ask you whether you want to configure other available (non DVBLink) tuners. You may want to configure additional tuners if you have them (those which are not controlled by DVBLink Server!).
- When you finish configuring all DVBLink tuners, MediaCenter will present you with configured tuners overview:
- Press Next and Mediacenter will try to download PlayReady update. This will fail! Just select No and press Continue button:
- As a next step Mediacenter will perform channel scan where it may or may not find DVBLink channels. Do not worry - you can always synchronize DVBLink channels from DVBLink MediaCenter addin menu.
- Review the TV Signal Configuration summary and press Next
- Press Finish to finish TV Signal setup