TVSource tuner settings
Tuner settings tab of DVBLink TVSource configurator shows properties of the tuner that this TVSource instance controls:
The following tuner properties can be configured:
- Tuner type. Make sure that device type is correctly recognized. If it is not so, select a correct device type (Satellite, Cable, Terrestrial, ATSC or Digital US Cable).
- External CI module assignment. External are those CI modules, which are not connected explicitly to a tuner. Examples of such external CI modules are Hauppauge WinTv CI and DigitalDevices CI4All modules.
- Retry tuning on no signal lock. This settings defines whether tuning has to be repeated if no signal lock is detected on the first tuning attempt.
- Stop stream when idle. This settings defines whether tuner has to be stopped and freed by DVBLink TVSource after one minute of inactivity (no recording/playback).
- Repeat diseqc command. Defines whether diseqc command has to be sent twice.
- Wait for stream on tune. Defines whether tuner has to wait for actual signal lock after tuning.
Tuner settings import
Tuner settings import tool copies tuner configuration and scanned channels from another already configured TVSource instance. To use the tool press "Import settings ..." button and select the TVSource source to copy the settings from. Press Import button to copy tuner configuration data and scanned channels.