TVSource: tuner settings
Tuner settings tab of DVBLink TVSource configurator shows properties of the tuner that this TVSource instance controls:
The following tuner properties can be configured:
- External CI module assignment. External are those CI modules, which are not connected explicitly to a tuner. Examples of such external CI modules are Hauppauge WinTv CI and DigitalDevices CI4All modules.
- Retry tuning on no signal lock. This settings defines whether tuning has to be repeated if no signal lock is detected on the first tuning attempt.
- Stop stream when idle. This settings defines whether tuner has to be stopped and freed by DVBLink TVSource after one minute of inactivity (no recording/playback).
- Repeat diseqc command. Defines whether diseqc command has to be sent twice.
- Wait for stream on tune. Defines whether tuner has to wait for actual signal lock after tuning.
Number of simultaneously streamed channels from the same transponder
This options allows selection of the number of channels, which can be streamed simultaneously from the same transponder. This setting can be different for FTA and encrypted channels.
- The limit for concurrent FTA channels is usually not set, unless you have a tuner with a limitation on a number of concurrent PIDs (HDHomeRun or SAT>IP receiver) or server resources do not allow streaming of many channels at the same time.
- The limit for concurrent encrypted channels is defined as a minimum of a)the limit of the FTA channels and b)a maximum number of concurrent encrypted channels that CAM can process.
Please note that after changing channel concurrency parameters a DVBLink server restart is required.
Tuner settings import
Tuner settings import tool copies tuner configuration and scanned channels from another already configured TVSource instance. To use the tool press "Import settings" button and select the TVSource source to copy the settings from. Press Import button to copy tuner configuration data and scanned channels.