How to change DVBLink Server settings: Recorder
From DVBLink wiki
DVBLink Server recorder settings can be changed on Recorder sub-tab of the Settings tab of DVBLink Server configuration web page:
The settings are:
- Recording path. Specifies where DVBLink Server stores recordings.
- Start and Stop. Specify the default margins for all new schedules. The individual margins can be adjusted on per recording schedule basis in TV and Media Library interface or from DVBLink clients.
- Background check for deleted recordings. Background check verifies if recording file exists and, if it does not, deletes a recording from database.
- Definition of 'New only' schedules. This settings defines what is counted as a New recording. The choice is:
- Previously not recorded programs
- Programs, having no repeat flag in EPG
- Programs, having Premiere flag in EPG
- Low disk space warning threshold defines the amount of disk space when low disk space warning is given. This threshold can be calculated automatically or set manually.
- Automatically delete oldest recordings when low disk space warning threshold is reached. When checked, DVBLink will automatically delete oldest recordings when low disk space threshold is reached. Please use with care!
- Filename pattern. This settings allows specifying how the recording filename will look like.
- Repair recording database button performs reparation of the recording database should it become corrupt.