DVBLink TVSource seamlessly integrates TV channels from Satellite, Cable (DVB-C and ClearQAM) or Terrestrial (DVB-T/T2 and ATSC) tuners into DVBLink server infrastructure, including support for SD and HD video, multichannel audio, EPG information, teletext and subtitles.
Programs from these channels can be recorded onto a hard disk of a host system (NAS or PC) and live and recorded TV can be streamed to Windows MediaCenter and its extenders, XBMC, DLNA clients, mobile clients for iOS, Android and WinPhone platforms and to web browser interface.
- Satellite (DVB-S/S2), Cable (DVB-C/QAM) and Terrestrial (DVB-T/T2 and ATSC) support
- Free-to-air (FTA) and commercial channels support (including support of CI modules)
- Multiple tuner support cards in one PC from different categories (ATSC, T/T2, S/S2 or C/QAM) and manufacturers
- Support for mini-diseqc, diseqc 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 (using raw diseqc commands)
- Unicable support
Supported hardware from the following brands and manufacturers:
- Digital Devices
- Hauppauge WinTV Nova, WinTV HVR (including CI support)
- Technotrend Budget (including CI support)
- Technisat (including CI support)
- PCTV Systems
- DVBSky (including CI support)
- Terratec Cinergy (including CI support)
- FireDTV, FloppyDTV (including CI support)
- Twinhan (including CI support)
- Prof Red and Prof Revolution
- Azurewave (including CI support)
- SiliconDust HDHomeRun (DVB-T/C and ATSC/QAM)
- Satellite receivers implementing SAT>IP protocol
- All other cards, having BDA drivers, are supported as well. However diseqc and CI control availability may differ.
How to Install
DVBLink TVSource is installed using DVBLink Package Center
(To access the DVBLink Package Center interface, DVBLink Server has to be installed on your Windows PC first).
If you don't have internet connection on your Windows PC
installation package file here
. Then follow the installation instructions