DVBLink Connect! Server lets you enjoy your favorite TV channels throughout your whole house and on the go.
Access live and recorded TV content in your home network in XBMC, Windows Media Center, running on network computers, on DLNA enabled clients such as Sony PlayStation3, on netbooks and laptops, and on Xbox 360.
Stream your TV channels over the internet to desktops and mobile devices like laptops and netbooks using your web browser.Stream your live TV programs to your iPhone, iPad, Android and WinPhone devices and even set recordings using the EPG remotely on your phone.
- DVBLink TV signal source product installed and running
- For mobile devices streaming system should have a minimum of Intel i3 or AMD Athlon/Phenom II x2 CPU
- DVBLink XBMC addon
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 MediaCenter
- Windows Media Player 12 as a UPnP client
- Hardware and software UPnP clients (DLNA-enabled TVs, Sony Playstation 3, XBMC and others)
- Android mobiles and tablets running Android OS 2.2 or higher
- Windows Mobile devices running Windows Mobile 7 or higher
Read more about DVBLink clients at our Wiki
How to Install
DVBLink Connect! Server is installed using DVBLink Package Center
(To access the DVBLink Package Center interface, DVBLink Server has to be installed on your Windows PC first).
If you don't have internet connection on your Windows PC
installation package file here
. Then follow the installation instructions